The preaching of the Baptist shook the conscience of many. That desert prophet was saying in a loud voice what they were feeling in their hearts: it was necessary to change, to return to God, to prepare oneself to welcome the Messiah. Some approached him with this question: What can we do?
What can we do?
Subscribe to Updates
- John Freund, CM: The gift of a Sister of Charity's life http://ca...
- Quincy: "...the Son of Man has no where to lay his head....
- John Freund, CM: Opps... the sources for this graphic is a shot I t...
- marguerite broderick dc: Do you have a source for the artwork on this news...
- marguerite broderick dc: an impressive list--thanks for the updating!! You ...
- Update – List of Vincentian Family saints, blesseds February 25, 2014
- Saturday Study Hall – Trivializing the Vincentian Charism February 14, 2014
- People react to homeless Jesus… your reaction? March 1, 2014
- Catholic Sisters Week – Share your favorites February 26, 2014
- Christians the most persecuted group in the world February 15, 2014
- Vincentians’ Way of the Cross (App) March 3, 2014
- Ready for Lent? March 3, 2014
- “Lent and the Lesson of Lampedusa” March 3, 2014
- No to “Every man for himself” March 3, 2014
- Mama Around the Globe March 2, 2014
Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation formation Francis Haiti homeless JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change video Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen