The Daughters of Charity International Project Services (DCIPS) has updated their Facebook albums. They are a nonprofit service organization established in 2004 to help the Sisters who minister in impoverished areas of the world acquire financial resources necessary to initiate projects, build capacity and develop sustainability. The projects emerge from the local people and the Daughters living and working within the community. Their collaborative work includes meeting basic human needs of food, water, shelter and sanitation; health care and HIV/AIDS; addressing economic needs; and training and education.http://www.daughtersips.org
Facebook showcases Daughter of Charity Projects around the world
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Another view... ...
- jbf: Frequent famvin contributor Susan Stabile offers t...
- jbf: Another opportunity from the Sisters of Charity of...
- jbf: My apologies for missing Colorado Vincentian Volun...
- Éibhlis NicUaithuas: Also Colorado Vincentian Volunteers www.covivo.org...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity at Risk May 12, 2013
- Love them anyway! May 21, 2013
- Immigration Reform – Take Action! May 21, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- Something new is happening … in Paris May 21, 2013
- Please pray! May 20, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC dePaul Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen