Newsletter of the Interprovincial Daughters of Charity Advocacy & Social Justice Committee USA IS
A series of timely and to the point reflections on contemporary issues.
- Building Bridges Out of Poverty – Sister Julie Cutter, DC
- Environmental Stewardship at Lourdes Hospital, Binghamton, NY - Juliet Berling, PhD and Sister Marilyn Perkins ,DC
- Fracking—An Environmental Issue - Sister Jean Thomas Dwyer DC
- DePaul House—Philadelphia, PA - Sister Mary Fran Martin, DC
- Immigration Update—The System is Still Broken - Sister Mary Ellen Lacy, DC
- Human Trafficking -Sister Carol Durkin, DC