Zenit.com reports on a free iPhone application, which was just released for Android phones as well, aims to spread hope worldwide by promoting the message and devotion of Divine Mercy. Father Michael Gaitley of the Congregation of Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception, an order tasked with the official promotion of the Divine Mercy message explained that this Smartphone program can be used to guide devotions such as the Divine Mercy novena, which begins on Good Friday. In this interview, he underlined the importance of this devotion, particularly highlighted with the upcoming beatification of Pope John Paul II on the Feast of Divine Mercy, celebrated this year on May 1, and why the message is so important for the people of today’s world.
Divine Mercy! “There’s an App for that”
About John Freund, CMJohn Freund is a Vincentian priest with a passion for promoting collaboration among the many people inspired by Saints Vincent de Paul and Louise de Marillac and who welcome your engagement.Share your ideas and experiences!
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to our daily email updatesSubscribe to our daily email updates
- Ross: Conservative Michael Gerson counts himself among t...
- Sr. Regina Bechtle, SC: Thanks for posting my reflection. Readers can also...
- Ross: May Nelson Mandela rest in peace and his memory be...
- Nun Communicator (@anunspocket): And here is a NEW blog from the Sisters of Humilty...
- marguerite broderick dc: so good to see your video here on famvin, Sr Pat!...
- Vincentian Family Statistics November 16, 2013
- Gaudium Evangelii – Vincentian Challenge December 1, 2013
- Wanted! A Few Persons to Change the World November 24, 2013
- The legacy of Mandela – You can December 5, 2013
- Five most followed Nuns on Twitter December 4, 2013
- In a new voice…”Who are the poor?” December 11, 2013
- Waiting in Peace, Blessings… December 11, 2013
- Pope named Person of the Year December 11, 2013
- Pope “Don’t look away!” December 10, 2013
- “Women of Spirit” Exhibit’s Virtual Home December 10, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen