The LA Times has a feature that tracks all the major charities and reports how much of each dollar goes to the actual charity. In some case organizations lose more than 90 percent of funds raised to professional cash finders.
How much of your charity goes to charity
About John Freund, CMJohn Freund is a Vincentian priest with a passion for promoting collaboration among the many people inspired by Saints Vincent de Paul and Louise de Marillac and who welcome your engagement.Share your ideas and experiences!
Subscribe to Updates
- John Freund, CM: The gift of a Sister of Charity's life http://ca...
- Quincy: "...the Son of Man has no where to lay his head....
- John Freund, CM: Opps... the sources for this graphic is a shot I t...
- marguerite broderick dc: Do you have a source for the artwork on this news...
- marguerite broderick dc: an impressive list--thanks for the updating!! You ...
- Update – List of Vincentian Family saints, blesseds February 25, 2014
- Saturday Study Hall – Trivializing the Vincentian Charism February 14, 2014
- Catholic Sisters Week – Share your favorites February 26, 2014
- Christians the most persecuted group in the world February 15, 2014
- Thoughts on a requiem for the homeless February 3, 2014
- No to “Every man for himself” March 3, 2014
- Mama Around the Globe March 2, 2014
- Lent with Louise and the Ladies of Charity March 2, 2014
- Lent and the Miraculous Medal Associations March 2, 2014
- Vincentian youth cry out to advisors March 1, 2014
Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation formation Francis Haiti homeless JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change video Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen