The LA Times has a feature that tracks all the major charities and reports how much of each dollar goes to the actual charity. In some case organizations lose more than 90 percent of funds raised to professional cash finders.
How much of your charity goes to charity
About John Freund, CMJohn Freund is a Vincentian priest with a passion for promoting collaboration among the many people inspired by Saints Vincent de Paul and Louise de Marillac and who welcome your engagement.Share your ideas and experiences!
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to our daily email updatesSubscribe to our daily email updates
- Sr. Regina Bechtle, SC: Thanks for posting my reflection. Readers can also...
- Ross: May Nelson Mandela rest in peace and his memory be...
- Nun Communicator (@anunspocket): And here is a NEW blog from the Sisters of Humilty...
- marguerite broderick dc: so good to see your video here on famvin, Sr Pat!...
- John Freund, CM: Funeral details St. Johns Jamaica Campus Thursday...
- Vincentian Family Statistics November 16, 2013
- Gaudium Evangelii – Vincentian Challenge December 1, 2013
- Wanted! A Few Persons to Change the World November 24, 2013
- The legacy of Mandela – You can December 5, 2013
- Vincentian Marian Youth and the Daughters of Charity November 29, 2013
- Pope Francis, Dom Helder Camara – Saints or Marxists? December 9, 2013
- Canadian SVDP reflection on Christmas Gifts December 9, 2013
- 54 religious groups call for background checks December 9, 2013
- Yes and no December 9, 2013
- Dec. 8th – Vincentian Family Feasts December 8, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen