International donors are getting behind a project being developed by the World Bank and Roll Back Malaria aimed at making new, effective malaria drugs affordable worldwide in a year. By using a subsidy of at least $100 million provided by aid donors, officials hope to stimulate competition among companies developing malaria drugs, pressing down the prices. Financial Times (London) (12/26)
Project to cut malaria drug prices gains momentum
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Follow the events of this celebration as they unfo...
- georgia hedrick: Now if only I could make the LAWN addicts of the d...
- jbf: 4 faith perspectives on Gatsby ...
- jbf: Dear Georgia, thanks for giving us the facts! PS P...
- georgia hedrick: Water is more important than oil or gold or gas or...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Remember Memorial Day not because… May 24, 2013
- SVDP youth receive advocacy award May 24, 2013
- Photo album of VFCAP Day 1 May 24, 2013
- Most Holy Trinity May 24, 2013
- Elements of Vincentian Family Collaboration May 23, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC dePaul Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen