International donors are getting behind a project being developed by the World Bank and Roll Back Malaria aimed at making new, effective malaria drugs affordable worldwide in a year. By using a subsidy of at least $100 million provided by aid donors, officials hope to stimulate competition among companies developing malaria drugs, pressing down the prices. Financial Times (London) (12/26)
Project to cut malaria drug prices gains momentum
Subscribe to Updates
- John Freund, CM: Pope encourages use of images in prayer ...
- marguerite broderick: So happy to see Sr Ellen's artwork here as we beg...
- Beth: It seems to me that Jesus indeed told us to see Ch...
- Sara Howley: Jesus is in glory, seated at the right hand of the...
- John Freund, CM: The gift of a Sister of Charity's life http://ca...
- People react to homeless Jesus… your reaction? March 1, 2014
- Update – List of Vincentian Family saints, blesseds February 25, 2014
- Saturday Study Hall – Trivializing the Vincentian Charism February 14, 2014
- Art and Vincentian prayer in Lent March 4, 2014
- Christians the most persecuted group in the world February 15, 2014
- Seton Hill U. celebrates Sisters Week March 8, 2014
- End Homlessness one step at a time March 8, 2014
- SisterStory: Because I Met A Sister March 8, 2014
- Saturday Study Hall – “Change your way of thinking” March 7, 2014
- World Youth Day 2016 – Vincentian Youth Meeting March 7, 2014
Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation formation Francis Haiti homeless JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change video Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen