THE ACCESSIBLE FUTURE – While Americans with disabilities can all too often be counted on the have-not side of the information and information access equation, the reasons and remedies for this exclusion are not so well or widely understood, says a new report from The National Council on Disability, which calls on the federal government, private industry, and consumers to join forces to increase access of electronic and information technology to people with disabilities. http://www.ncd.gov/newsroom/publications/accessiblefuture.html
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Another opportunity from the Sisters of Charity of...
- jbf: My apologies for missing Colorado Vincentian Volun...
- Éibhlis NicUaithuas: Also Colorado Vincentian Volunteers www.covivo.org...
- jbf: Ross Dizon's personal reflections http://vincent...
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Pentecost Sunday May 16, 2013
- What we have seen and heard we proclaim now to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us (1 Jn 1, 3) May 20, 2013
- Kickoff of Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program May 20, 2013
- Celebrating the Bicentenary of the Birth of Frederic Ozanam May 19, 2013
- What would Vincent do? May 19, 2013
- Summer singles ministry outreach May 19, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC dePaul Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen